- Students: 2
- Grade : 5th
- Equipment: Laptop and wifi
- Class duration : 1.5 hours
- Lesson review went well – kids remembered most concepts. More details here
- The exercise threw up a great surprise. From the concept of tables we went on to discuss repetitive tasks and how can we use code to make this easier. The connection between this example and creating a loop to automate the repetitive steps came easily – we introduced the for statement! More details here
- String manipulation and the idea of “adding” and “multiplying” strings in their own words is “cool”
I am learning too!