This is a surprise!! – children love loops!! – I am constantly being asked for more sessions on loops and exercises related to it. So now the unplanned lesson takes shape 🙂
loops and conditionals
- Covered the while loop and how it is different from for
- Talked of “conditions” and evaluating “conditional expressions” while writing while loops
- This led to discussion of True , False and boolean datatype
- Next came the if-then-else – which the kids took to on their own. more experiments followed with if-elif-else.
- The fun exercise was creating grades !